braxtn hicks or labor pain ?

this is my first pregnancy

well me and my husband did the naughty an hour or 2 ago and as of right now i have achy cramp pains from my hips down to my knees even have pain in my tail bone it feels like earlier i was able to tell i wash getting a rush of these pains a bit more achy then what they constantly feel right now even feel cramps in my back door if you know what im talking about im not really sure how i should feel about all these pains the baby feels like she is in my pelvic real low cramp period like pains there im 33 weeks prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try lying down on your side and putting your feet up and resting for a bit and see if that helps. If not time the pains and if they are getting worse and closer together I would call your DR, and congrats on your first little one by the way.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• That happend to me and It was the real thang I went in to laber for a week..Try to rest put ur feet up dont lay on ur back..If they do get closer and harder also if theyyy come from ur back to ur stummick call ur doc
    kriss18

Answer by kriss18 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I don't know if I would chance laying down. I would call the doc asap. Your its normal to have contraction after sex, but sound like your in a lot of pain which doesn't seem like they are braxton hicks. Tell your doc what is happening and he or she will be able to tell you whether or not it should be concerning. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You are pretty early still, the quicker they can stop labor ( if that's what it is) the better!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• braxton hicks
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If they aren't regular it's not labor.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• drink a glass of cold water and lay on your left side. if the pains don't stop, call you dr just to be safe.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Are they constant pain?
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 7:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Sounds like braxton hicks, just call your doctor though.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• well when i went to my dr the next day after i posted this he checked me and turned out that i am 50% thinned and 2 centimeters dilated he said i could still make it to my due date and all was okay =) ........thanks for all your answers
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2011