Teen Mom/16 and Pregnant

Does anyone else watch these shows? What do you think of them?

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I literally just started watching last season of Teen Mom two days ago. I LOVED it. I watched the entire season in 2 days. My favorites are Catelynn and Tyler, and Farrah. I think that Amber's a psycho nut-job lol. I've watched a few episodes of 16 and pregnant, and I'm about to watch some more tonight, just the ones with the moms that are gonna be on the upcoming season of Teen Mom. Otherwise I'm not a big fan of that show so much.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've only seen a few episodes of 16 and pregnant and I think its sad that these girls have to go through this, I was 20 when I had my first one and it was hard enough of me, I cant imagine being that young
    heather.green87

Answer by heather.green87 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i love those shows! i watch em everytime they come on tv =)
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've watched them a few times. Mostly they just piss me off. Not all teen/young mom's are that clueless about kids. At the sametime its good, maybe it will show 16 year olds of today that when you have a baby you give up alot and the guy your with is no longer just your high school sweatheart.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 5:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm not a big reality tv fan and I've only seen half of one episode. I could not imagine what it would be like to be pregnant or having a baby at the age of 16. I had my first baby when I was 20. Even then I thought it would be a piece of cake, I loved kids and thought "I could totally do this!" but I don't care how old you are or how financially secure you are; NO ONE is completely prepared for when a baby arrives. I may not have been as young as 16 when my daughter came into this world but even up until she was 3 I would get dirty looks or harrassed about having a child so young (20!). So for the young ladies out there that choose to "grow up" and accept responsibility for their actions by doing right by their baby.......it will all be worth it in the end and age has absolutely nothing to do with responsibility.
    MomOfTheWillful

Answer by MomOfTheWillful at 5:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I love the shows, i got pregnant at 18 three months after i graduated high school so i can kinda relate.

There are alot of the girls that while i'm watching i just cant believe they do the things they do. Like Amber Portwood she's crazy.
    I like Leah the best, she is the girl with twins Aliannah and Aleeah she will be on Teen Mom airing Jan. 11th :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I watch them once in a while but I think it makes it seem easy for them sometimes. they get paid from MTV so they aren't poor.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i like to see it, i like the drama on it
    mommyof310

Answer by mommyof310 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I watched it once and it seemed like a good show for young kids to watch, the one I watched the dad was being real irresponsible and not being there for his baby or her. Good lesson for teens to see.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• its funny because some girls don't really know how to take care of kids and they think they are the shi* because they have a baby and they want to think they are all independent because they have a kid. They don't realize that when you have a baby its a huge change in your life you can't go out and party like you used to, you have to get a job or something to take care of that kid!
    vall11

Answer by vall11 at 1:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2011