Why is it that the only time I cant sleep is when all the kids are alseep???

I can fall asleep just fine when they are all awake but when all three of my girls are sleep and sound I cant sleep.

heather.green87

Asked by heather.green87 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• I don't know but you're not alone - I have that same disorder!! :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 2:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• LOL I have the same problem too !!!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Well I have that same sigiuation going on with me I guess thats why Im up now and my boys are fast asleep, But the truth being said I think Its because we are so wore out when they are woke all we want to do is collapse because they keep us on our feet all day. But when they are sleep we seem to have that me time thing going on and you catch up on things you missed out during the day. Your at a sense of peace. Hope this was helpful :)
    Hotchic11

Answer by Hotchic11 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i can do it both ways unless their not home then i can not
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm the same way, we should make up a name for it because it sure is a disorder LOL But I agree with Countrygirl, it's because you finally get a few minutes/hours to yourself and it's heaven....it's time to do something for you and sleep........well that's never it! LOL. :-)
    Mommy102710

Answer by Mommy102710 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Same here lately. My friends blame it on the 40 somethings. I am 44. So, that is the excuse I use lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2011