Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can i get an affidavit form?

My dad has to do an affidavit of paternity by father of child,but we just dont know where to start or who to ask.I called the court and county clerk office and they said they dont know where to get it from.Does anyone one?I need it fast.


Asked by dilumo84 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • the agency that handles child support generally is the one that has these forms. Often, you can get them online as well. Google "your state" "acknowledgment of paternity"

    Note: I am NOT a lawyer. This answer is provided as general discussion of a legal topic, and should not be relied upon. If you have a legal question, you should always consult a lawyer who is familiar with the laws in your area.

    Answer by lawmom623 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

  • Hmm not sure exactly what your looking for, but simple affidavits are statements that you write/type and then get notarized and submit to the court,

    Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

  • Hey Dilmo, vtach here. you got to go to where you get birth certificates. they should have the form and it needs to be done in front of a notary.

    Answer by vtach44 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 7, 2008