Can the Flash from Multiple Photos Harm a NewBorns Eyes?

So My LO is 10 days old and I havent taken many photos of him because Out natural lighting has been Dim and I am Nervous that the Flash Will harm his eyes. I know it is bad to point the Lazer lights in eyes and sun light can damage the eye sight but Can the Flash from cameras??? How many attemps at a good pic is ok? Please help. Everyone is Bugging me for Pics of our new baby and I dont have any cute ones! Grrrrr!!!

yobabywazup

Asked by yobabywazup at 2:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Kids' Health

• The hospital and grandpa took some pictures at the hospital, now she is almost 4 months and we take a lot of pictures and she doesn't complain about it.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i've never heard that taking pictures can hurt a babies eyes. my kids, especially my first born, has so many pics taken of him, the flash hurt my eyes! but never a problem for him or my second child.
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2011