Any mothers have this problem low limbido no drive since getting pregnant. adult content

I don't know whats wrong with me I haven't wanted to be with my husband intimatly since I got pregnant, I'm five months now. The first trimester I was told to sustain from that alot because it could cause me to miscarry, I had a high risk pregnancy with a threatened miscarriage and my drive is still down. I'm never in the mood I'm always exhausted when I get home from work. Hes been real patient I just feel like I'm a bad wife because I never want to anymore befor I got pregnant we were very active.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It took me a while to get back in the saddle to, it is hard to balance it all and you will have to make yourself happy and he will have to wait. You will get it back, don't rush it.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I doesn't get any easier after the baby either.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Well remeber you are pregnant! And be very thankful for a patient understanding Husband! Its just your hormones and body change. It happens to most women. There are alternatives to actually being intimate too you know, lol. Try to relax and enjoy.
    Mrs.Kika

Answer by Mrs.Kika at 2:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• me me me i havnt had sex since i found out i was pregnant im 12 weeks tommarow no urge for sex at all!!!
    loomis6

Answer by loomis6 at 5:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• nope! im as horny as an intact male! lol. and i gave birth 5 weeks ago! lol
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You might just been too worried about the baby... I didnt start gettin horny again til about week 21 22 its been off and on since.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2011