What are your thoughts and opinions about the RFID chip under this Obama health care plan?

I want to say that it is the mark of the beast. I have studied revelations for the past 5 years now. I used to be able to get online, on google and type in mark of the beast and never did it once talk about a rfid chip. However a very few articles would mention in the future there could possibly be something implanted in us humans that would control us by the government. I just want all of you to take this very seriously that YES! Our world is coming to the end. Please just be-aware of your surrounding's.

My mother once told me"If this Obama health care plan gets passed then everyone might start to loose benefits and their medical from work." Guess what? It happend to me not even 4 weeks later!!! My company was once told we would never fail. But guess what 4 weeks later I was called in by my boss!

Guess what I went to dshs to apply for insurance, they wanted to charge me soo much it wasn't even realistic or about to happen. So I go back 4 weeks later and on the office door is a note, " sorry we are closed due to economical issues.? HA!
So finally I applied once again when they were open I got what I needed. Medicaid, but now I am reading up articles online that 2011 are making more cuts! LOl it's the governments way of taking away our medical and forcing us to all be on a 1 world plan the Obama health care. Now all of my medical I have now may be cut because of the government not wanting to pay even a dime!

They are making it almost impossible to even live such a life these days. More poor husband it took him 4 months to find a job. My husband applied for 350 jobs. 1 day he applied for 4. Can you believe it?

The governments excuse is! LOl

We want to save money for YOU. NOOO you want us to pay more, and just take all human rights. When are people going to wake up and smell the coffee. Are people really that blinded by what they are doing. It's not a secret, so far last year they pulled about 20 things on us!

water went up obama wanted us to be charged more by what ever amount we would use, or we were only allowed to use so much.

Cuts like crazy, might cut 401k, might cut social security, government funded jobs such as health care for disables. and wants to cut all medical but his, he doesn't believe in our anthem, he is a ruler, hard headed, and all for him! There is no Us! The people got what they voted for, and now I am sitting back preparing a life with the Lord!

I think that people need to be wise, and knowledge themselves with info as much as you can.

My client had a note from arc, he is getting his housing funds cut. He may be on the streets.

Another example i find out friday if I even have my job!

unemployment went way down on how much you get per week, used to be better then what it is now.

Anyways my point is. Don't take the RFID chip implanted in your hand. My mother works for a Dr office and she told me she will be leaving once they start. She did tell me they want workers to clock in online. And why is it everywhere you call businesses make you listen to a recorded machine, press 1 for english, press 3 for help and so on! I hate it! Drives me absaloutly nuts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I am very sad that you are encountering so many setbacks (along with millions of other Americans).

I hope that your job does continue for you.

As to your larger points:
    Many people have been alarmed for years about getting id chips implanted - noone wants to be track-able in that way, let alone the egregious violation of the 4th amendment in the Bill of Rights: "The right of the people to be secure IN THEIR PERSONS ... shall not be violated ..."
    I consider required vaccinations to be a significant violation of this right ...

And we should do what we can to support the immediate repeal of the Obamacare legislation ... or if Congress repeals and Obama vetoes the repeal, then Congress can refuse to approve taxpayer money to fund the hundreds of agencies, boards and departments which this huge law has set into motion.

Good luck to you ! I hope you get nothing but GOOD news in the upcoming weeks !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• The idea of the RFID chip was started by Dick Cheney in 2002 for use as a Federal ID.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• No matter what, I hope things get better for you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I haven't seen anything about the RFID chip in the bill.However, I do think the HC bill is a damn nightmare and needs to be trashed.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

It was not put forward by Cheney as a federal ID, it was suggested on foreign visa CARDS.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think anyone that voted yes on that bill (and their families) should get it first and there should be a 20 year study to make sure there aren't any 'unintended consequences' before it's imposed on everyone. And even in 20 years I am against them making people use the chip if they choose not to.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• This is disgusting and outraging! I am not a Christian, but I do feel the book of revelation could be an indicator of the end of times. I will not be micro-chipped like an animal, nor will my children. The sad thing is that without it you may not be able to get medical care. It really is a sad day when Americans will willingly give up their rights. Wasn't America founded by a bunch of rebels? Where has the TRUE American spirit gone?
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3193-national-healthcare-will-require-national-rfid-chips

Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I hope things get better for you O.P., so sorry! As for the chip, can't be a good thing, we must have faith and keep God in our hearts!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• This whole story about the RFID chip sounds like a conspiracy theory. I challenge anyone to show me exactly where in the HC bill there is a reference to the RFID chip--book, chapter and verse.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time these days, OP.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 9:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• OP I am sorry that you are going through some hard times. I would not take the "mark of the beast" and Revelations as the truth,however. I believe that it is fiction.
    Just have faith in yourself and keep on trying and things will get better.Good luck.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011