teeth?

My oldest son had all his teeth when he was supposed too, but my younger son, who turned two in Oct., still doesn't have all of his. Up until the day of his second birtday, he only had two bottom teeth but now they are all in, and he is still missing two on the top. They told me as long as they were coming in not to worry about it, but I still am?! He eats solid food just fine....but it still kinda has me on edge that those teeth on top still aren't there!

COWGIRLinPEARLs

Asked by COWGIRLinPEARLs at 3:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They will come in,stop worrying.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• All my girls had all of their teeth by their first birthday but my niece took forever and still doesnt have them all. She didnt have any one her first birthday and she will be 3 in July and is still missing 3 of her teeth. Her Dr. also says its nothing to worry about they will come in.

Also, has he been to the dentist before, maybe you could take him to the dentist to get them cleaned and checked. My 2 oldest girls started going to the dentist every 6 months at age 2.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• They will come give him toys to chew on that will make the teeth come quicker .Then you will be crying about teething lol!
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 2:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011