How do I get it all done?

I think I'm loosing it here. Nightmares, tears and meltdowns before it's even 7 a.m. I wanna cut back on working hours so bad, but don't know how to pay the bills then. The house is e mess, my kid barely ever sees me. I try do to it all but it's too much, I'm not keeping up with anything anymore. This year is going to bring a few huge changes which I am terrified of. And besides the financial aspect ... I'd feel like a faliure. Like "You should have tried harder." What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• The best thing you can do for yourself and your LO is to reach out to someone. Whether it's a support group, friend or even a neighbor.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• your not alone i to feel like failure i can't find home for my kids and biggest fear is living on the street
    i guess we both have to get over it and move on we alway fear the worst but we know both of us will make it we just have belive in our selfs
    yes it will be hard for both of us but if we take baby steps i think we can move mountains
    and your kids love you and if you can find that moving then you can do any thing ask kids for help around the house we seem not to ask so ask they will help if you only ask ,mom it is okay to say no tonight i am going home to my kids and do it walk out work early make some thing for kids or stay up late on weekend and watch move don't forget to laugh smell the rose
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Also I don't know if you have one in place or not but a schedule can be a life saver~!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• how many kids do you have ?... are you a single parent? what if you where to move in with your parents for a while..... and cut back on hours a lil ... i mean if u wr to move bk with them if you can... that would help you out allot.....financially and emotionally

deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011