Posting for a guy friend:How can he tell his friends of one year that he dose not fit in anymore,he's tryed by joking and telling them but they insist that they want him to remain their friend,reason for asking this question is because they are TTC,and he wants them to focus on their selfs and starting their family.

Jane8175

Asked by Jane8175 at 3:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• If he has already tried to tell them and they arent taking him seriously, then I would just start ignoring them dont answer phone calls, dont go hang out with them and then maybe they will realize he is serious bout it.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Ignoring is the best way. Don't go out, don't answer the calls or texts straight away and after a time at all. I don't think burning all bridge up is a good idea but not hanging out everyday or every weeks is a good idea. If he wants to focus on starting a new family than focus on that. No-one likes to stand in front of the door too long if they don't need. So the friends will ask him out less and less if he doesn't join them when the peeps go out. If the friends are so serious about making him go than a moving somewhere else is a good idea if he thinks that he can't stay away from them. But I usually talk to those people who I don't want to hang out with first and when it doesn't work I just ignore them. It works brilliantly.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 8:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• ignoring and staying away from them is the only way to go
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2011