hair lost , any help please ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 4:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• Could be thyroid or other medical problems, stress, there is a hair product that I used that made my hair fall out by the handfuls. I would go to the doctor and have some blood drawn if I were you.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If you just had a baby, it's normal. If not, go to your doctor.
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 6:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Do you suffer from PCOS? Do you have problems losing weight? Do you crave carbohydrates? Are you getting enough protein in your diet? Have you been tested for anything? More info please ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• nop im not sick and even i dnt take any medicines .. and yep i did want to lose weit but i really respect the way to do it ; a rich vegetable food and just avoide sweets things that's all , i hv no skin problems , but i do think its stress ... im workin 28 days far from home and i do miss my HB and everything when i leave home ..probably its the issue of my hair loss , i'll defenetly go and see a doctor when i'll be home for days off
    any advcie please!! if any other naturals cure or what kindof champoo i have to use ?
    what PCOS means ?...
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 7:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• PCOS stands for Polycystic ovary syndrome. if you want more info on here is a wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCOS
    rachblue

Answer by rachblue at 12:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011