Did you have bleeding you mistook for a period in early pregnancy? adult content

Usually have my period in the first week of the calendar month.

Thought I might be pregnant in Nov., but period did show up.

Was 16 days late in November, then I had a period that was light, approaching average and lasted 3 or 4 days.

NO PERIOD AT ALL in December. Took one test, clearblue, like a few days before xmas, negative.

Taking another one in the next few days.

If it turns out I'm pregnant, I've been wondering if I might actually be not a few weeks pregnant, having conceived in November, but rather several months pregnant, having conceived in October.

Think that's likely? I know your not psychics, obviously I'll test and see my practitioner, but I was just wondering what you'd be thinking, if you were me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had that with my DD so it is possible and I'm wondering if it happened with this one to. Good luck !!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 5:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I had regular periods in June, July and August. In August I went to the doctor because someone was having a birthday party for me and I thought I had the flu. The doctor said, "Have you had a pregnancy test?" and I almost fell off the seat! I was indeed 3 months pregnant.
    LivinWell11

Answer by LivinWell11 at 6:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I had one. But you should follow the rule that it is very likely to get a false negative and very unlikely to get a false positive.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I didnt, but Ive heard of women having a light period, or spotting before.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2011