Anyone else made the switch from MD to naturopath?

I'm doing it and it's working -- my kids really do get better without the antibiotics, but I need support from others doing the same -- there's none around here as far as I can see.......

summerthyme

Asked by summerthyme at 10:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Kids' Health

• Lots of places don't have them yet and many people don't even know what they are. It should catch on though just hang in there. We don't have one around here but I would take my kids to one if I had the choice as is I rarely give antibiotics. My dr only gives the Rx if it really needs to be given. Total for all 5 of my kids they have been on them less than 10 times total and my oldest is 12. They get better in most cases just as quickly as thier peers who do get the antiboitics ... sometimes faster.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2008