Strong Feelings of Pregnancy?

I want to know what everyone thinks here...so here is the break down:

ovulating right around Christmas- had sex the 23rd. About a week later got a nasty sinus infection out of nowhere (last time I was pegnant I got one just as bad about 1 month into it), lately at night I've been sleeping on the opposite side I normally do out of comfort, when on right side I find I tend to drool, which I also did last time around, I've been super hot in bed at night and noticed Sat and Yesterday more frequent bathroom trips.

I strongly feel that I did conceive and want to know what everyone else thinks? No morning sickness, but didnt get that last time either, and no tenderness of the breast yet...obviously can't test yet as I don't miss my period until Jan 11.

I'm excited eventhough we were not formally trying.....hubby would be stressed because of money right now, and because our lace is small but we could make it work.

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 7:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could just as easily be wishful thinking changing your behavior—it's not like a sinus infection in Winter is an unusual thing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• not trying to be mean, but why not just a get test?? i am not in your uterus! we don't know! lol.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• well if i could test now I would...
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2011