Can your body go back after the second baby?

I lost all my baby weight within a week of having my daughter over 5 years ago. And now pregnant again and will be 34 when I have this one. i am wondering how my body will look. I am only 110 ibs. and 4'11 and had a six was pretty toned prior to pregnancy. I just hear all these horror stories about the secong one doing your body in. I don't want to be vain, but it bothers me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you bounced back from your first, you will bounce back from your second. I've know several moms that look better than ever after 2 - 3 kids. As long as you work at it you will look great:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Wow, I didn't bounce back from my first like that. But I had my 2nd 14 months after the first....then bounced back really fast. BF a baby and chasing a bigger baby did that I suppose.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Of course it can! I had an amazing body after having 3. I've now had 2 more pretty much back to back, with the 2nd being born 6 months ago so I'm not back there yet - but I definitely plan to be!.

Answer by missanc at 8:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2011