Healthy melas while pregnant?

Just found out that I am pregnant and I want to stay as healthy as possible. I have been eating alot of junk lately. What are some healthy lunches and dinners? For lunch, i have been eating soup, and I know the sodium isn't good. And I heard I wasn't suppose to eat luncheon meat because of the lysteria. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Fish is really good for pregnant women. Especially baked salmon.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Salds with baked chicken and fresh veggies. One of my favs. ;) now im hungry!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 8:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• you can find the low or no sodium soups. salads, chicken, fish, fruit and veggies. whole grains. but no tuna fish.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Soups aren't bad. Look for low sodium options or make some at home for dinner and eat leftovers for lunch. You can make a baked chicken for dinner and make a chicken salad for lunch. Eat a lot of veggies and fruits. Drink lots of water!
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• -Spaghetti with whole grain pasta, lean ground beef and low fat pasta sauce
    -Tacos with corn or whole wheat tortillas, lean ground beef or turkey, low fat cheese, LOTS of veggies (tomatoes, lettuce, onions), and salsa
    -Grilled chicken breast, baked potato topped with broccoli and low fat cheese, salad
    -Grilled Chicken Salad with low fat dressing
    -Pasta salad with lots of veggies and fresh mozzarella (pasturized).
    Anonymous