Saggy stomach after csection

how long did it take for the stomach to get back to normal? I had csection a month ago and belly is saggy and big. I'm breastfeeding so can't go on diet yet. Does your stomach ever get back to normal or at least close to it?

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 8:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine took a couple months but got back to normal.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Mine's still not "normal" and my son is 3. (I think a lot has to do with my age, I'm 41. I've also had abdominal surgery, so that's a lot of cutting on those muscles!). I know women who looked good after just a few months.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Mine stayed a little saggy at the bottom. Idk how to make it go away!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 8:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm still struggling to get mine back to "normal," and my daughter is 4 now. I agree with 5BabyBees, I think it just depends on you personally. Everyone's body is different!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• mine never has my son is 6 and I just had a daughter both csection and my stomach is nasty :(
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I had this same questions. I had a c-section 9 weeks ago and though i was a little too big before my stomach looks awful now. Super saggy and i have so many stretch marks.... it's worse than i thought it would be but it is soo worth it!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 2:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011