Please... no bashing... TMI

My spouse and I have been having some communication problems, well, we just dont talk as much as we use to. Well, last night, I was messing around with him... for about 15 minutes (&& he is a fast ejaculator) and nothing. He didnt even act like he was close! is he cheating? yes, i have asked, but do you really think he would admit to it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Stress plays a big role sometimes... Times are tough right now in the world, maybe he feels he has alot of responsibilities and does not want to worry you about them....Men seem to pull back sometimes......It is ok give him space... If he loves you he will come back around!
    Good Luck!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 12:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Like you mean you think he'd already gotten off????
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sometimes that just happens with them, my hubby has done it on a number of occasions (and comes fast too) and it is usually stress or something else. I did the same thing as you I freaked and thought something bad was happening but I know my hubby wouldnt cheat b/c he is WAY to shy to even talk to girls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• There really isn't enough information here to come to any kind of conclusion. My husband is sitting with me and I asked his oppinion and he is even saying it could be a ton of things. He is asking how long you have been together, what has been attempted to try fixing the communication. He said lack of cum doesn't necessarily mean cheating. It could also just be that he is bored or not into it because of the other relationship problems.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That's tough to tell from just that but just keep a close eye on him. I know men won't admit anything.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Only you would know if thats poss. Where was he before you got together last night? Was he drinking? And no he prob wont admit it if your comm is that bad. I would do your best to work on it and talk it out. You owe it to yourself and your relationship. My bf is also very quick lol and sometimes he just doesnt finish. Its either becuase he is drinking or starting a little with ED. Who knows. I hate it though! lol tmi?? haha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Did he seem the same as usual when you two were going at it? Maybe something was on his mind? You wont fix anything by not talking
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• No, it doesn't mean he's cheating..... how many times have you had sex and not had an orgasm? I know you weren't having sex, but men can get stuff on their minds too, and maybe he held back on purpose hoping you'd have actual sex? I've had times when we've had sex and my hubby typically is pretty fast at ejaculation and nothing happens... and after quite a while I finally ask what's up with that and he says something like "I don't know, it's just not getting the right friction". Then other times when he has ejaculated and it should be going down, it just won't and I always feel bad leaving him like that even tho I saw that he did have an orgasm. Their bodies are as complex as ours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sex is soooo much better when I am liking my husband. When I feel like the relationship is not going well... we're not communicating, I could really care less. But most of the time I can't keep my hands off him. Work on the real issues. The sex will come. But if you're paying more attention to the other stuff you'll get your answer quickly.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• just to clear something up.... we do talk, but just not as much, we use to stay up for hours just talking, but not any more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2008