Donate or Pack??

We are moving in four weeks. I have a lot of pantry items (canned goods, etc.) that I know I'm not going to use between now and then; should I just donate the things I don't use or pack them? (I'm thinking about just donating - save me the trouble of packing!)

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 9:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Donate! Less you have to pack, less you have to unpack and a blessing to somebody else.
    MrsDavid

Answer by MrsDavid at 5:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'd donate the ones i know i wont use. Dig your new pic BTW!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If you have the money to replace the items I say donate. The food bank would be ever so greatful to havethese items at this time of the year. Bless you for thinking of someone else.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Donate them. We always donate whatever we don't need. I used to store but I found out I have things stores for years and I never used them. So we gives everything to the church or charities when we don't need them.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 9:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• just donate them , it helps someone out and realy who wants to pack and unpack unwanted food....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Definitely donate. Then you can start fresh in your new home.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Donate, if anything you will be helping someone else who is not as blessed which will in turn make you feel good...Congrats on the new place....
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Donate. Anything that would help in moving would be great. You will also be helping someone in need at the same time.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2011