Engagment ????

Me and my SO have been together for 4 years and engaged for 3 well we have set numerous dates and something keeps happening we fight and we break it off or it been money a few times and couldnt afford what we want... just silly things and i have realized that we were just not ready.... Well things have been really good and we seem to be at that point.... But we havent discussed it in along time, anyway I have decided that if things keep going til around the first of the year... I want to do something really nice and romantic and buy him his wedding band and just ask him and tell him im ready and I REALLY want to marry him, So my ? is do you think this is stupid.... would you do something like this??? what do you think???

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Sorry but I would NEVER ask a man to marry me.
    I still believe that the man should ask the woman.
    If a man wants you he will come and get you.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• He has already asked me to marry him we'd just kinda had some problems and sweeped it under the rug and then I got pregnant again!! So Im not asking him to marry me "per-say" im just bringing up the subject again in a sweet way!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Got it...for me I would want him to bring it up in a sweet way...now as for you..how about through food..like on cupcakes...did something like that for my X.....I don't know...lets see what others say..
    and I wish you good luck and all the happiness in the world.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think that's a great idea. If you know he wants to get married, but maybe you guys have just gotten caught up in everything else going on, then maybe it's just not number 1 priority right now. I think that is a cute idea, and it would probably be a relief to him in some ways too. Good Luck!=)
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 11:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I say go for it!
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2008