I am so Tierd!!!!!

I am so tierd I can't stay awake! I have two kids that make me run all day and when there daddy gets home I cook supper and he lets me go ahead and crash because he puts kids to bed but how can I get more energy? Anybody know of anything I can eat or do to have more energy through the day?

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take some vitamins, one a day for women is an excellent choice and make sure you eat a balanced breakfast...also if your children take a nap during the day take one with them if you can...and excercise can help build up your physical and mental strength...hope this info helped...good luck and god bless!!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• iF YOU FIND OUT LET ME KNOW I HAVE 2 KIDS AND AM 30WKS PREGNANT AND HAVE HAD NO ENERGY THE WHOLE TIME.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• B Vitamins. Do your kids take naps? If not maybe you can have a quiet time that they spend in their room and you can take a short nap to help you get through the rest of the day. Also... make sure you are getting enough carbs... those give you energy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• One day at a time--- One day all your kiddos will be old enough to help you.. Keep up on your vitamins, iron, folic acid, B12. I when I was pregs and still do take a nap in the afternoon. My 2 yr old naps, my 3 yr old watches a movie. Let the house go- On your hubby's day off have him take the kids, or just entertain them to do a good cleaning,
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 12:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2008