NO IDEA!!

I MISCARRIED ON OCTOBER 20 STOP BLEEDING OCTOBER 25,MY DOCTOR GAVE ME THE OK TO TRY TO CONCEIVE RIGHT AWAY.I THINK I'M PREGNANT,I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS,I GET NAUSEATED ALOT,I'M ALWAYS TIRED,MY NIPPLES FEEL SO SENSITIVE,I'VE BEEN HAVING INCREASE VAGINAL DISCHARGE,AND SLIGHTLY BLOATED.IS IT POSSIBLE TO FEEL THESE SYMPTOMS ALREADY AND WHEN CAN I TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST.THANKS EVERYBODY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes they say you can get pregnant right away. I had a miscarriage in March of this year and know I am 5 weeks pregnant! GL
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It is possible to feel the symptoms that soon just depending on you. Every1 is different. Try not to get your hopes up just incase because it may not have happened yet but that doesnt mean it won't happen.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2008