How do I get my teething baby to sleep longer than a half hour?

My little girl is teething and she will not sleep loner than a half hour at night and i have tried EVERYTHING! Medicine only works for a while, and if she isnt sleeping she is crying. I need help ASAP

Asked by kvaneyk at 9:31 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can alternate tylenol with advil every 4 hours and use the orajel...I know it is hard. The experts say that If we teethed as adults we could not handle the pain. I feel for ya...just remember "this too shall pass". I have also used teething tablets..they are all natural. I found them at Wal-mart. Good luck and hang in there.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I agree with the above post.

Answer by richgirljj at 9:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Tylenol and Orajel - it will pass soon!
    Good Luck!

Answer by ProudOhioMom at 9:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can try teething tablets. I have heard they work wonders and they are all natural. I didnt get a chance to use them because I found out about them right at the end of my sons sleepless nights. You can get them at Walgreens in the baby section.

Answer by Robyn360 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• music?

Answer by maryztutti at 11:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• This is what I did with Ky. It may seem like a lot but the doctor oked it. I did tylenol, teething tablets, and orajel. Then four hours later I did Iburoprefen.

Answer by Mommyof2boys38 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008