I am about to have my daughter's 3rd birthday party and I was thinking of hiring Mojo the clown. Has anyone hired her before? Do you have any reviews?

lesley9822

Asked by lesley9822 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't know who Mojo is but when my kids were little they had some friends that were terrified of clowns. Check with some of the moms and find out before you hire him. And what ever you do, DON'T HAVE THE KIDS FACE PAINTED. My niece got very sick from face painting. If a kid in line before your child is sick with coxsacki, 5ths disease or chicken pox they won't look sick but are contagious. The paint gets contaminated and then every kid after them gets sick. My sister-in-law was also pregnant at the time and one of the twins was born with complications when my niece got sick.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I dont know MoJo but we used the Monkey Lady she would probably be perfect for your 3 yr old
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• there are so many kids who are afraid of clowns...i'd check w/the moms before hiring one!
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2011