I am confused adult content

When I was 14 I was dating a guy and we had gone to his house to talk. At least I thought that was what we were going for. Anyways things started to get heavy and he asked if I wanted to have sex and I said yes. I remember keeping my legs really close together and then telling him no because I didn't want to. He told me it was ok, but I kept saying no. He ended up having sex with me even though I said no. I was talking to my husband the other day and he said that I was raped but is it rape since I had said yes first? I am just confused and have been ever since that day. After that I thought I HAD to have sex with guys for them to stay with me or love me. I only had sex with 1 other guy and my husband.
I am also going to be seeing a therapist soon so I will also be telling her this since I think it has a lot to do why I want to have sex but also hate it when we are actually doing the deed.
I actually don't know if this belongs in relationships or what so this is why I put it here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, that definitely still counts as rape. You have the right to change your mind at any time. No means NO! I'm sorry that happened to you. I think it would be best for you to see a therapist. I had some of the same issues with sex. I started having sex at a young age. I thought that sex would make a guy like me more. It took me many years to realize that sex and love are two different things.
    akmccarty

Answer by akmccarty at 10:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, it's still rape.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, counts as rape.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 10:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree with your husband.... when you said NO that meant NO and the guy should have listened to you and stopped, not kept on going against your wishes.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• NO Means NO......... i'm sorry this happened to you! you are making the right move going to therapy- wishing you lots of luck!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes it is...weather u said yes first then changed your mind and he kept it going its still rape and he shouldve stoped. big hugs to u.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• It's more like date rape than a violent act but it's still rape. Once you said "no" that should have ended the whole thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2011