Do you have an emergency phone book home for the kids?

Like a sheet being sticked on the fridge with the phone number of emergency, granny, mummy's work, daddy's work, etc?

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 10:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• yeah, kinda. We have a master list of every # we might need next to our phone. Important stuff up top... including emergency contacts. Kids know it there and who's who on the list.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yep- we have all the emergency #'s posted by the family calendar in our kitchen. My boys & I are all on the Verizon plan & they have me on their "ICE" list. My 8 y/o dau has my cell # memorized too. (not that I ever leave her alone- but it's good that she does)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• used to - now the older kids have all our numbers in their cell phones and the youngest doesn't know how to use the phone.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 11:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I did for my older kid my youngest isn't left home alone yet. BUT yes I have a master list on the wall by the phone of #'s they are to call in the order that they are to call them.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes i did back in the day also had 911 stickers on phone.but i also educated them on what to do in any situation.Yeah i was very protective of my three.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2011