what to do for my 2 year old birthday party?

my oldest one is about to turn 2 in feb not quite sure on how to do the party planning yet theme either kia lan, dora or hello kitty, my thing is our house is small so not much room for everyone, its gonna be cold still so outside is kinda outa the question not wanting anyone getting sick my lil ones are fighting off a cold right now, thinking bot renting a place not sure tho, any sugestions?? and if we rent a place how would that work?? set up a schedual for all the games r just do cake and presents then let them run an hav fun kids ages r gonna b anywere from 4mnths to 15 yr olds??

clowery573

Asked by clowery573 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughters bday is in Feb also and we always had the same issue. I rent the roller rink in town. Its not all that big and its inexpensive. I have older kids, and we also had babies and little kids so everyone had fun. With the little kids the roller rink owners let them use their walkers instead of skates and it was tons of fun. We just brought a cake, and let them have at it.
    If you dont have anything like that check around at like McDonalds, or local restaurants who might have an inexpensive room. You can also do little things like duck duck goose, pin the tail, balloon animals, or hire a clown.

Answer by gemgem at 11:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• My son turned 2 last june. We rented out a place called Bounce U. It's a warehouse filled with all types of inflatables. They have a giant slide and obstacle courses. Best of all, they encourage adults to join in on the fun, which my husband and I did a lot! Then after being in the jumping rooms for a certain amount of time, they move u into a room to have pizza and cake. It was very well organized and tons of fun for all! Good luck with your planning.
    mommabecky83

Answer by mommabecky83 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've had so many parties ,the best was Dairy Queen,they offered a cake,burger fries and drink and a dilly bar too all for one low price .It was snowing the day i had it.They also let me do the games and prizes.My daughter was 3!About 25 kids and all for under 50.00!!Call around and ask different places.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Thank you all sooo much for the answers hope all goes well.
    clowery573

Comment by clowery573 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2011