how many days before school do you get your schedual? university

ok i start school the 10th of this month.. they are planning on giving me my schedual the 7th yet they havent asked me to take a placement exam. they are going to be giving me basicly 2 days to get my books for school! just a hunch but im sure this is wrong! the school is closed till tomorrow so i cant call up to figure out what exactly is going on with my schedual. so back to the question and off my ranting.. how many days before the start of school at a university are you supposed to get your schedual? back in 2005 when i started school i got it at least 2 weeks before school started.

usmcgirl86

Asked by usmcgirl86 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would always get my schedule as soon as I chose my classes.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm not sure on this one. I am getting ready to start online classes next week and I don't have my schedule yet. I would just call up there as soon as you can and ask them what's going on.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• im gun acall up there tomorrow since they are still closed today but i didnt get to choose any of my classes.. no one asked me anything
    usmcgirl86

Comment by usmcgirl86 (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Were you just recently accepted? Have you done everything on your end that you are suppose to do such as call to schedule the placement test, set up your schedule,etc? There are many possible reasons why this could be happening. Call or visit when they open and find out what you need to do.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Every semester I pick my classes and right after I am able to print it out what college are you going to?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• im going to university of south carolina beaufort.. and ive called to schedule the placement test and they said i didnt need to bother with it.. which was a red flag for me but i pushed it off.. ive done everything on my end but the school is seriously not cooperatig with me no matter how much i try. so either theyw ork with me when i go up tomorrow or im just going to find a new school. i was accepted in november.
    usmcgirl86

Comment by usmcgirl86 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Wow you might look them up and figure out why they did not give you a placement test ask question and figure out if you have to take one? Go to there website and look at the registration information it can only help.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• ya i just found out that registration for the classes ended at 7am this morning.. im guna raise hell tomorrow if im not able to get into classes b/c one woman told me i didnt need to do something i needed to do.
    usmcgirl86

Comment by usmcgirl86 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I always scheduled classes 4 months before the semester even started. When I schedule online, I have my schedule right there.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Our school usually gives you the schedule right when you register. However it's not set in stone until a week before. Though they are usually very very accurate.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2011