• In the Spotlight:

Does any one have this bed not in use and willing to sell???

Hey Moms,
I am looking for a red twin size race car bed from Little Tikes. My son saw the bed in a used toy store, and pitched a fit for the bed, unfortunately I was unable to get back to the store in time to get the bed. If you have the bed and are willing to sell it, PLEASE let me know. I would love for my son to wake up Christmas morning and see that bed under the tree!

mommabrat787

Asked by mommabrat787 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• do u have a pic of it? we have one but i would need to see a pic to see if we're talking about the sameone:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I don't have one, but I have a fun idea for you!
    Some friends of ours bought their kids bunk beds for christmas one year. They let the kids go to bed in thier(parents) bed and put the bunk beds together after the kids went to sleep. Then, they moved the kids back to their room and they got to wake up in their new bed on Christmas morning!! I thought that was so fun =)
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i do have a pic of the bed, i am not sure how to get the pic on here. i will put it on my profile

mommabrat787

Answer by mommabrat787 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Have you looked on Craigslist? I see them in our area from time to time for sale. I think Walmart sells them? Walmart has them and so does Amazon.

Holy cow this thing is expensive  http://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-Race-Car-Twin/dp/B00000IRSQ

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2008