Sick and Pregnant.?.?.?.

I am starting to get sick my throat hurts , Im running a fever, and my nose is stuffy is there anything I can take to get rid of this cold? That is safe for me and my baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nothing really gets rid of a cold except time. You just have to take good care of yourself and ride it out. Take tylenol, take your vitamins, drink lots of fluids, and get plenty of rest. Hope you feel better soon!
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Try Vitamin C. Tylenol for your head and aches. You can try tea for your throat. Best of luck! Feel better soon.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Try Tylenol for your head and aches but other then that you cant really take any kind of cold medicen. try hot tea with honey and lemon. You can try gurling hot salt water for your throat. tast is nasty but it does work. drink plenty of fluids and get lots of sleep. sorry you feel cruddy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2008