I took 15 pregnancy test 13 were postive and 2 were negative...

Could the 13 positive be wrong and the 2 negative be right? Also I slept with 4 different guys that month how can I guess who the father is? Can I just do ennie minnie myine mo, and hope I'm right?

Geeez some of these questions on here..... I've seen the pregnancy test one but not the person taking 15 and similar ones to the sleeping with multiple men and they just want to guess who the father is rather then take a DNA test. BTW this isn't really happening to me.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tell her to call Springer lol
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I guarantee you will know before the end of 2011.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• OMG!!! Why on earth would you take 15 pregnancy tests after you got the first positive??? I don't know who this chick is but for real do they not teach anything in sex ed anymore??? Crazy to me how people don't have common sence... You can NOT get a false positive and NO you can't PICK your baby's father when you have had multiple sex partners in one month. UGH!!!
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Whoa!! I did read the whole post. I wasn't meaning you Mommy of two388. I was just meaning "You" as in general. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think if you pee on your keyboard you can tell who the baby daddy is! :)

Hehe.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• False positives happen but are very very rare. And I am with you ladies, I just hope that most of these ridiculous posts are trolls.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Girls (and I say girls because to me that is sooo immature) are so airheaded?? I can understanding taking a few and getting a couple positives if they are young or just in disbelief that they are reading it right but people who say "oh I got a positive preg test do you think it's right?" Really have to ask? To me it's really a dumb question to ask. I mean if they don't believe the test after that many then go to the doctor. And as for wanting to pick the father out of multiple sex partners... well they should use contraceptives. Are people really this airheaded when it comes to this stuff?? Cause if so, what is our world coming to???
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• the one i saw was only 2 guys and who are you to judge not everyone has perfect periods
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You had me going for a minute there...I was ready to nominate this for the dumbest question ever!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Proudmommy05 read the whole post before you open your mouth

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2011