Anyone else doing Weight Watchers? Can you explain the difference with Points Plus? Why so many more points?

I went from the old plan that gave me something like 21 points per day with I forget how many extra weekly points, now to 29 points per day with 49 extra weekly points, that seems like a TON of points! Anyone understand this?

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 11:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Curious about this myself...I was on the regular points program and now I'm trying to figure out if I want to rejoin with the points plus =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 12:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i think they also redid the points on the food, so the same foods will have higher points?
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I am also curious as to how the point thing works. My husband might have good results with it, I think.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• bumping because I want the answer too!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• bump I have no clue
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think they redid some of the points on food. I just started and someone told me it's like a banana use to be 2 points and now it's zero points. I never did WW with the old program but people who have told me they like the points plus better.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2011