what do you like best about night shift??

I am on my second week at a new job (after being a sahm for 2+ years). It's part time. I work 20 hours a week, 7pm to 12:30 and weekends off. So far i LOVE it! I can be my usual homemaker-supermom-self during the day and go to work at night and make some money! SO works FT and during the day. He gets home at a decent enough hour where we can spend some time together plus he can stay home with ds while I'm a t work. So we can avoid daycare and bills are finally being paid on time! :)

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• When I was on nights I made more money and all the big bosses weren't there. It was so nice!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 11:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I work the night shift (11P-7A ) I work part time I earn $$ I don't need a sitter I can spend time with son during the day during vacations or after school
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I was on night for quite a while before becoming a SAHM and I really did like it..less people over your shoulders and more of a relaxed pace. Only thing I couldn't stand was being dead tired when I got off and still had a 3 month old who needed my attention. It just wasnt working
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes true. I worked till close to the end of my shift thursday and I was really feeling it. I have a quota to meet every hour and that can be a bit tricky when I get tired. The manager did say I did good for my first week, but I want to impress the crap out of him this week.,
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I like that the traffic isn't as bad.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2011