Would you ever sign up for Wife Swap- & if so...

what type of mom would be your polar opposite? Do you think you'd be missed by your family?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• They would probably pick a working mom who feeds the family take out all the time and makes the husband do all the cleaning. I am a SAHM, I cook 90% of our meals, and I do most of the cleaning myself. Just to get someone that would drive my husband nuts they would probably pick someone uber conservative, but that would be hilarious :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• They would never pick my family... LOL We are the happy medium on everything...
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I wouldnt, I wouldnt want to put ourselves out there like that, but if I did they would have a mom that worked all the time, and that was the dominant member of the household. and expects her husband to do everything around the house (I am a stay at home mom who is always home with the kids, does all the housework, and is more of the submissive type). I know my family would miss me like crazy. The only time I have been apart from my daughter for more then a few hours (and even that is rare) was when my son was born. My son has hardly been apart from me at all. My husband would hate hate hate the type of wife he got, so he would miss me even more.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I am not that extreme either. Since they purposely put polar opposites up against one another, I don't think I would be a good candidate.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2011