Has this happend to any one??what is some good advice after?

well this new years eve i started 2011 off wrong,unfortunately i was in the emergency room because of a miscarriage.i dont understand what went wrong!christmas eve i had an appointment and they checked everything and said i looked fine!but all of a sudden i noticed severe pain to the point i couldnt even move;it was very scary,painful experience for me..if this happend to anyone how did you cope?and how did you build yourself up to try again??i want to try again..just afraid of disapointment all over again.btw i was on depo for nearly 2 years,would that have any effect??

h.m.i.m10

Asked by h.m.i.m10 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm so sorry this happened. It happened to me in 2000 and it was hard to handle. I had to let it go and accept the fact that their was a reason for it and that it was not meant to be. I now have 2 beautiful kids. Just give yourself enough time to grieve and to accept it and then try again. Unfortunately, miscarriages happen... a lot. I've heard that a very large percentage of women have one miscarriage before going on to healthy pregnancies. Take care of yourself. It will get easier, I promise.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• What is depo?
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Im sorry for your loss. I dont think the depo had anything to do with it to be honest but you might ask your doctor. Some pregnancies just end in miscarriage and there is no rhyme or reason to it. I had one 2 months before i got pregnant with the one i am pregnant with now and when i asked my doctor he said it just happens.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 2:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011