Everyone here is a mommy

Regardless of how we became one and how we believe we should raise our kids
instead of arguing and being petty.

So heres one for everyone what was the best advice youv'e recieved here on cafemom.

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Maybe to be a bit more open minded. Not that all moms here are. But I am 44, so if I learned anything from the younger moms, it is a bit of open mindedness.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Relax and listen to your baby, babies will let you know what they need. You just have to pay attention.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I've read so many amazing questions and answers here. And I feel so lucky I found this page. I consider myself lucky for the friends I met here and the answers I received. The best advice was here when I asked a question about pure breeds or shelter dogs. And the mommies reminded me that a pure breed dog usually have some serious illnesses. So somewhere two shelter dogs plus a cat are waiting for us to join our family:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 12:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I learned alot about breastfeeding. i just wish this site existed back in '01 when I had my son. I really could have used the help with my breastfeeding issues

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• How to get gum out of my daughters hair! :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 4, 2011