To all of you!

To all of you ladies with a magic 8 ball, will i ever find a new man?I am 45 with a 10 year daughter and my husband left me for another woman. Right now i am enjoying the single life. But thought maybe some of you had some magical insight on my future.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• LOL, I don't have an 8 ball, but, if you are looking, stop,because thats when he will drop right in front of you without notice.Love and the right man will find you when you least expect it, and it may be the best thing( besides your daughter) in your life. Let us/me know...ok,fine, I am nosy
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I believe that it will happen when you are not looking for it...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I agree with kat
    I was single for three yrs and wasnt looking and didnt want to look then bam fell right in front of me. It happens when you least expect it, as long as you dont become a hermit though.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 11:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well, When you are not looking Mr Right will come along..So stop looking ha ha
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 12:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I agree with all three previous posters. My older two children's father (they have the same father) left me when my son was about 18 months and was never there for my oldest daughter and wasn't looking for anyone or anything, and that's when I met my DH! Now we have three beautiful children and I couldn't be happier.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It will happen to you when you least expect it I wish you good luck .Just go out with your friends have fun and don't look it will happen.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• good things happen to good people,,hang in there
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• "All signs point to yes". Hang in there, it will happen for you!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I know I did 3 times! lol Yes, you will find someone else. I love that, "all signs point to yes".
    Anonymous