I confess. I'm addicted to clearance racks!

Anyone else get super excited when you see a clearance sign or stuff for a dollar?
I'm still psyched about the 4 shopping bags I got yesterday for 25 cents apiece!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Shopping

• me too!!! i bought a new winter coat for next year for my dd for $6 and a fleece hoodie for $2!!! im super excited!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Me too! I saw a commercial - well, missed most of it thanks to Dh's rear, but Wal-Mart is having their huge clearance event this week so I plan to go hit the racks and see what I can get! Yay for having Christmas money left over!
    Anonymous

• I'm getting ready to shop for summer
    Found sandals for$ 1 how exciting.online there are a ton of deals bc everyone is thinking about winter
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• me too....love sales
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i got over 100 worth of bathroom sets for 12 bucks. love e clearance racks
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I think we all like swinging from one clearance rack to another!! LOL

A friend of mine got so many clothes recently, she saved alot of money on them. I did not buy as much but I saved as well.
    I got my son 3 pairs of jeans for $9.00 when usually they were $10-$12 a pair...cant beat that! That was at Kmart. I thought there was something wrong with them and the store clerks said....no.....alot of stores mark them down to get rid of them. YAY for me.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Same here. My parents gave me a gift card to Victoria's Secret for Christmas. (I'm an odd bra size, so VS is pretty much the ONLY place that sells bras that actually FIT me.) I got 2 bras, 4 matching undies and a bottle of perfume and STILL had money left on the gift card.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2011