made me think about this from reading another question.... adult content

So my man and i have really great sex. I love him and I know he loves me but we do fight a lot due to financial issues mostly but its very tough sometimes. But omg when we're gettin down to it.. i don't have a care in the world and i swear we have the best sex ever! lol but i'm just wondering, is that a bad thing that i feel like the sex holds our relationship together?! i feel like there should be more to a relationship than just sex, and there definitely is, but i feel like thats when we're at our prime. lol

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 12:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes, when we're going through the rough patches, great sex can help us stick it out. Try to work on your financial issues (do you watch Suze Orman? She has some GREAT ideas!) as a team, because they really can chip away at a good marriage. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• thanks! i have never heard of her, but i will have to check her out!
    psylees_mommy

Comment by psylees_mommy (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Hey, Sex is an important part of a relationship. It should be enjoyed & enjoyed often. And it's free! (Well for most of us it's free- lol) I think it's good to have something to look foward to & I'm sure you have a deeper relationship than that. I dont think you'd be able to reach such levels of "enlightenment" w/out a true basis of love!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• punchingMoney is the number one"fight" in marriages. :) At least you will always have sex keping you together :) Good Luck.in love

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• When things are tough in other areas, I think it's 100% ok that sex is holding things together. At least there is somewhere things are great! Once things level out financially things will level off. Good luck to you!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• during your marriage there are going to be different things that lack and different things that hold you together. In order for the sex to be great that means that has to be passion there-kudos to you for that! I agree with PP's suggestion to check out Suze Orman (just google and it will bring up tons of stuff) someday the sex may not be as great but you will have great companionship with your DH--enjoy the sex!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• thank you ladies you honestly made me feel much better!!!! :)
    psylees_mommy

Comment by psylees_mommy (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Sex is a way of connecting on many different levels, so if something in the marriage is hurting, sex is a good binder to keep you going because you're showing each other that no matter what you're going through, you have love for each other and just really enjoy each other!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Although sex is one of a great deal of great things about a relationship BUT its not the only thing...if communication is lacking, eventually the good sex will wear off and then what are you left with?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yeah just talk with him to see how you feel about everything & what is going on with you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011