When did sickness kick in?

I was nauseated with my first but have had no symptoms this time except my breast being larger and my nipples being sensitive. And of course i am already worrying that something is wrong. I know every pregnancy is diffferent but you can't help but worrying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never had morning sickness.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Some never have morning sickness... LUCKY MOMS! Mine always starts around 9 weeks. :) Congrats.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• DO NOT worry! The whole "morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy" is just to make women with morning sickness feel better! LOL I had it from 5 weeks to 10. Try not to worry so much. All you can do is take care of yourself. Beyond that, it's out of your hands, mama.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I got lucky I never had much morning sickness besides feeling slightly queasy, I'm sorry to all the mom's that aren't so lucky ! But the other ladies are right there's not much you can do just take care of yourself and hopefully it will go away after the third month.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011