A Little Worried

One of my FB friends whose statuses I enjoy reading is no longer active on FB it looks like. She used to post something almost everyday and now as of late, I've noticed no FB activity with her. No status updates, no new friends, no comments on others' pages, no "likes", nothing at all. I'm a little worried. Should I message her just to see if she's alive? Am I overreacting? Why would she go from posting everyday to just...nothing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe she became busy? Only way to know is to ask her
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I would message her or call to make sure everything is ok. Maybe she couldnt afford her internet or shes on vacation. :) To put you mind at ease I would call her.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• People get busy in their lives..drop her a message
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'd put up a post letting her know that you have not seen her in a while, you miss her posts and hope all is well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I agree people get buisy but it wouldn't hurt to get a hold of her just to see how things are going.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• i do this sometimes too, ill go days with updating my status 2 or 3 times a day, liking a bunch of stuff and commenting like crazy. then ill have days where i don't do anything cause im either not in the mood or too busy. it wouldn't hurt to get in contact with her though and make sure she's alright.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I was the same. I used to love facebook, posted every day. And after I got a life:D Maybe she started a new relationship and she has better thing to do. Or maybe she is on holiday or moved or just started a new account. Facebook turn evil lately so I wouldn't be surprised if she just got fed up with the people there. Send he a message and you will see. But don't think about the worst:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 12:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I do the same when I have a lot of things going on and need to deal with my real-life issues and stress. I put FB on freeze and go back to it when I need a break and can be social again on here.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yeah maybe shes busy but yeah just call her to see what is going on with her
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2011