would you be able to fill out an employment application for your DH/SO?

i was in the process of doing so today (he works 49 hours and I stay at home, so I figured it would be more convenient for him if i fill it out) but then i realized i don't know anything about his employment history beyond when we re-connected and he was in the Army. when we dated in high school he worked at some little ice-cream shop, then we fell out of touch for 3 years and i don't know what he was up to then. now he's in a sucky job and wants to get a new one since we're moving, and they're building a Sam's Club where we're moving and i figured i'd do it online. but he'll have to do it cause i just don't know lol! i don't know the phone numbers/addresses for the places that i do know of that he worked at in the past either.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• I could, I did his resume... I think I know TOO much about him lol.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• yes i could...i've been with my dh for 9 years and he worked at the airport since he was 17, quit when he was 27, got a job with a computer company, quit when he was 28, got a job with a friend out of town and quit when he was 30, been with the same company until he was 32, laid off last week and looking for a job now
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• No reason to, my Hubby's been self employed for the past 20+ years...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yes, I have his resume so if it ever came down to it I would be able to.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• No I couldn't cause we lost contact for 10 years and just got back together and in touch this year.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I suppose if I really had to I could as my hubs has been at the same job for over 25 years....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Nope.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• No, I could not.
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 2:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Yeah, my husband has owned his own firm for the last 20 years so no problemo. LOL> not so difficult.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I could, but my hubby has been employed with the same company for 30 years (20 longer than we've been married). However, I would just ask your husband to give you the answers to the questions being asked. And then fill it out and submit it on his behalf.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2011