Is it just the hormones?

It's my bf's birthday weekend and he spent all yesterday with his boys and that upset me but he said today, which is his birthday, would be our day. Well he didn't get home until like 11am because he went to the strip club last night and spent the night at his boys. We were supposed to plan the day out because he said it was "our" day and then like 20mins later he tells me the boys are coming over and asks if I want him to give me money to get my nails done so I can get out of the house. Then he said we'd spend time together later but is planning a Spades tournament with the boys. I know it's his day but I'm really upset and cry everytime I think about it. Is it just me and my pregnancy hormones or would this upset you too?

Dark-N-Prego

Asked by Dark-N-Prego at 12:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Probably a little bit hormones - but I think it's pretty crappy that he made plans with you only to change them. It doesn't sound like your feelings/plans were even considered.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• honestly sounds like a crappy situation. If he wanted to spend the weekend with the boys then he should have told you that before hand and not made plans with you.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Might be partly hormones but I (not pregnant) would be pretty upset. Why cant you just have one day without the boys? My feelings would definitely be hurt.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Mine definitely are, everytime he comes to check on me I cry but I'm trying not to ruin his birthday so I don't want to say anything but my feelings are really hurt.
    Dark-N-Prego

Comment by Dark-N-Prego (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm not pregnant and if my husband had already made plans with me and then changed them like that i'd be upset.I'd let him know how you feel and if he still went with his boys then i'd take the money and go treat myself.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Its not your hormones...he made plans with you and he should acknowledge those plans with you. Nothing wrong in telling him how you feel...communication in a relationship is key. But don't yell or scream, just tell him how you feel, walk out and go get your nails done...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• shoot if it was me i would tell him how i feel no matter if it was his bday he should of considered your feelings & plans before changing them on you like that im sorry mama i hope the rest of your day gets better
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011