after having 2 kids my boobs are not the same ...i know thy'll never will be but.....

what are some good exercise that you guys do to keep them firm.... and nice ? or creams or anything thanks!

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• creams? no They won't work. The Physical Therapists told me to do pectoral exercises. Of course that's more for when they begin to sag not necessarily for size. Push ups were the number one recommended exercise but since I have radial tunnel in both my elbows I couldn't do them.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I'm planning on getting a breast augmentation after I've weaned baby #3. I know, I know, taking the surgical easy way out, but it works for me!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• awesome !!!! i was thinkin of that as well... whatever makes you happy!! how much are you paying or paid for urs?
    deyrita09

Comment by deyrita09 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Lifting weights for the chest and pushup are not just good for the chest it good for the abs to
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 4:52 AM on Jan. 4, 2011

• A good bar that fits
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 4:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• invest in great fitting bras and the chest exercises are the way to go
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011