The lefts calles for civil unrest. Will you participate?

http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/03/left-calls-civil-unrest

www.teamstersonline.com/.../23852-left-calls-american-civil-unrest-riots.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 1:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I guess that depends on how you define 'participate' Carpy lol. They make lead pills for people like that and I'm for curing people.

My take on the whole mess is that the poor people are really sick of being poor, and those who work (middle class) are sick of supporting them (based on links provided by liberals). I can understand not liking being poor. What I can't understand is expecting everyone else to make you not poor instead of getting a job and fixing the problem. Those who DO work earned their money and deserve it. No one else does, nor should the gubmint feel it has carte blanch to take whatever it wants every time it comes up with a new project.

Glad I'm stocked up on bullets in any case lol!
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I do have to say.. the only places I've heard calls for revolution in the past couple of years were at Tax Day TEA party protests and at a protest against a mosque.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• If they started crap around my house or came around my house with guns or were a threat to my children or family then you bet. My dad is a retired marine and taught us how to defend ourselves well.

Answer by gemgem at 1:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I believe both sides have...anyway,im with gemgem i'm not really worried I can hold my own and so can my family.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Sounds like the tea party, but you weren't up in arms when they were citing the same things. Hypocrite.
    Anonymous

• I think it's irresponsible for anyone to encourage people to become violent. Revolution doesn't have to be carried out with guns and knives... A pen and a ballot at the voting booth is the effective way to be heard. If a group doesn't get what they want, then they need to rally supporters to vote and write to their representatives. Breaking the law will only display how ignorant some people are and will demerit whatever cause they think they are rallying for.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• We are peace-loving and tolerant.

em hmm except when it comes to those white and southern folk
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• #2  (see link in #1)

"Making an already weak economy even worse is the intent of the Cloward/Piven Strategy. It is imperative that we view the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan's spending on items likefood stamps, jobless benefits, and health care through this end goal. This strategy explains why the Democrat plan to "stimulate" the economy involves massive deficit spending in a supposed effort to "save the children" only makes a faltering economy worse."  (sound familiar?)

"If Congress were to allow a robust economy, parents would be able to provide for their children themselves by earning and keeping more of their own money. Democrats, quick to not waste a crisis, would consider that a lost opportunity."

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Carpy, your second link is truncated? Can you post the full link so it's clickable? And anything that's readable rather than a video? I really don't like doing video online... I can read a transcript much more quickly.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Let me clarify, I would defend my family, but won't rise up for any political party or figure.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011