Stress, stress, stress.. How do you deal?

My husband always has the post holiday blues but this year it is harder than ever. It is our first year paying for two tuition bills and everything else to boot.
Tell me some good stress relievers you use? Please?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Health

• A bath, a book and a glass of wine.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Spend quality time together doing something cheap and easy to remind each other you don't need a lot of money to have a good time together!
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 2:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Shit, I get the pre holiday blues - usually trying to figure out how I am going to buy all the kids presents, so post holiday, I am happy!
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• When my kids or myself for that matter start feeling down, we google things like pictures of the Great Depression. This helps remind us of just how good we have it. I think taking time for yourselves is important. Some of the best things in life are free. Bundle up and walk in the woods together. Put the kids to bed, rent a dvd, pop some corn and snuggle...make love. Hang on, income tax is just around the corner yippie!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2011