Anyone have a sleep number bed?

My DH wants to buy one with income tax money. I am nervous about it. What do you think of yours?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have slept in a few, and only one of them didn't deflate or inflate on me. I wouldn't buy one. I would just go with a nice pillowtop.
    00momma00

Answer by 00momma00 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have owned my sleep number for two years, and I hate it more every day. The chambers have now separated, leaving an uncomfortable no man's land inbetween my husband and I. Select comfort's solution to the problem was to SELL me a 300 dollar part at a "discount" of 88 dollars. They wanted me to spend more money on an already over priced glorified air mattress, when the problem is clearly a defect in the original product. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! DO NOT GIVE SELECT COMFORT YOUR MONEY! Hope this helps!
    Brieethecheese

Answer by Brieethecheese at 5:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2011