what products can i use to clean a beige chair ? and remove tough stains from a white tile floor? that is safe to use while pregnant

I have a beige chair thats been through hell and back and what to know what can i do to make it like new i have scrubbed it with a scrubber but that removes some of the darken stains what about deep down in the chair to remove bacteria .
I also have a white tile floor with dark stains and also moved furniture to discover old dog urine stains what can i do to remove it and disinfect it before my baby gets here but products that are safe to use im 3weeks away from my due date.

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I bought some pretty dirty chairs online and bought 3 packages of Dryel and wiped them over the chairs, twice and 3 times in bad spots... chairs look great!!!!!
    YellowRose22

Answer by YellowRose22 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• are they like cushion chairs or wooded?
    firstimemommy21

Comment by firstimemommy21 (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2011