Is it cheating?

my husband (and i use that term loosely) has been texted a girl for the last 4 or 5 months now. the messages range from good morning to i need to make a trip out to see you. now the girl live in louisiana and we're in texas. yesterday i checked his phone to see if he was still texting her and what a wonder he still is. night before last he texted her good night my love. so here i am with his kids, going to school to better me and our family financially and he wants to text some chick that's married herself. is it cheating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Yeah it definitely is if he's showing emotional attachment to another woman. Confront him!
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 11:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! Duh!!! He wants to see her, he texts her all the time and he said "good night my love". That is NOT friend talk.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Confront him. It's cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yup.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Men piss me off so bad!!!! You might even threaten to leave him. Or do leave him.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yes- totally cheating. It doesn't have to be physical. Do you know who she is? Do you want to stay? Can you forward all the texts to your phone so he can't delete them?
    mysue

Answer by mysue at 11:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yes he is definately cheating. No man just texts women saying good night love if they aren't messing around. Have you confronted him?
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Absolutly! I would be pissed. You do what you need to for you and your children and forget his sorry ass.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Oh ya thats a man whore. I text my best male friend besides my husband good morning but he know's that we have been friends for 17 years.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 11:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Wow, It is time to move on a get 1/2 and child support.... When you hit him in his money pocket lets see how much time and money.... he will have then to go spend on her.... Ha ha
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 11:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2008