Pediatrician input? Lima, Ohio?

Finding and picking a pediatrician is like finding a damn needle in a haystack! My OB gave me a list and told me just to call that most any of them would meet with me, the list is very small and can't get me in until end of Feb., well that is when I'm due and my OB wants me to have one now because I have already been admitted a couple of times for preterm labor!. Would a little boy rather a female or male doctor? If you are from Lima, Ohio do you know any good pediatricians around? I'm going to drive myself crazy on this issue!

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2011 in Kids' Health

• From my experience with my children . . . they liked the "mommy doctors" better. But, we have seen male doctors who are great with children, as well.
    If you are a part of facebook, give a shout out for referral on your status . . . if not, call your local La Leche Leaugue contact. They will likely have some input for you.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• try posting this on your local Craigslist
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:31 PM on May. 9, 2011